Dedicated
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated

We are Dedicated to Our Guildies and Our Guild. We Will Be Family and Friends. We Will Be Comrades and Confidants. We Will Trust Each Other!!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkninja's Applicant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darkninja

darkninja

Darkninja's Applicant Empty
PostSubject: Darkninja's Applicant   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Darkninja's Applicant Mabino11
Darkninja
Icebolt R3
Smash R8
Critical R7
Magic Mastery R9
Total level 220

I have been a part of Esper, Haunted, Wings, and maybe a lot more. I can bring a good attitude and a will to work hard. I am the type of person that will go back 7 times in a dungeon after dying just to finish it. I would be more than willing to work as a team with other guildmates. I am very energetic at times fair warning. I want to join dedicated to meet people I can work closely with, unlike other guilds I've joined where everyone just joins for a title.
Back to top Go down
Megen

Megen

PostSubject: Thank you for your application   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Although this is posted in the wrong area I can understand since this forum is kinda in progress atm =) What approximate date you started playing Mabi? And who are your references?
Back to top Go down
darkninja

darkninja

PostSubject: long time   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm

I started playing mabinogi about 4 to 5 years ago cant remember exactly, but i remember there were no horses. It was kind of off and on. My source is Elizaa
Back to top Go down
Megen

Megen

PostSubject: info.   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Thank you for that info. Just one more question...if you have been playing mabi off and on for that long y is your total lvl so low? With that I will leave this topic open for discussion for 7 days. That way it leaves enough time for others to leave comments and suggestions. Good Luck
Back to top Go down
darkninja

darkninja

PostSubject: low total   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:10 pm

my total is that low because when i say off and on i mean my internet was off for couple years and I got on when i could, but it wasn't much.
Back to top Go down
momijikun360
Admin
momijikun360

PostSubject: Re: Darkninja's Applicant   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:31 pm

i think we should run some missions with you and see what you can do, i dont want this guild to be of stuck up "pros" lets see how much you have improved during the 7~14 days and then take it from there

momi
Back to top Go down
http://dedicated.omgforum.net
Taam

Taam

PostSubject: Re: Darkninja's Applicant   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 pm

darkninja wrote:
I started playing mabinogi about 4 to 5 years ago cant remember exactly, but i remember there were no horses. It was kind of off and on. My source is Elizaa
Dark we looking for Active it People , I guess Total Level Doesnt matther to me .

Will You be a Active it Dedicate player?
Back to top Go down
darkninja

darkninja

PostSubject: active   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:15 pm

the only reason i wasnt active was because my internet was out but other than that I am usually on everyday
Back to top Go down
Megen

Megen

PostSubject: =)   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:22 pm

I think that if dark can be a dedicated player and is willing to work hard there shouldn't be any reason not to let him in =)
Back to top Go down
Elizaa
Admin
Elizaa

PostSubject: Re: Darkninja's Applicant   Darkninja's Applicant EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 8:21 pm

[quote="darkninja"]Darkninja's Applicant Mabino11
He is friend of Misterred3 (Giant's ) , I said yes ^_^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkninja's Applicant   Darkninja's Applicant Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkninja's Applicant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dedicated :: Requirements and Application Info :: Applications Go Here-
Jump to: